NEW: CNC Cross-Cut System with Automatic Push Feed
The PAUL Push-Feed cross-cut system convinces with its flexibility, efficiency and high accuracy. Minimal changeover and set-up times ensure a productive workflow with different workpieces, materials and varying dimensions. The workpiece length is measured during the return stroke of the pusher. Positioning is effected with great accuracy. In addition, the push-feed system operates without the need for maintenance.
The Push_Cut_CX series which has proved highly successful over almost ten years has been upgraded and is now sold under the name Push_Cut_CX II. Visually it matches the latest C11 and RAPID CNC cross-cut series. Apart from the visual adjustment the Push_Cut_CX II offers a number of technical improvements:
- Use of two-bearing deflection rollers for the toothed belt in the area of the linear unit to increase the belt tension at a reduced bearing load. The reinforced toothed belt of 50 mm in width leads to an appreciably reduced belt extension and an improved positioning behaviour and so increases the cut-to-length accuracy.
- The infeed push-feed system, especially the linear unit is maintenance-free and very robust thanks to the use of large steel guide rollers
- Drive of the saw blade by a frequency-controlled three-phase motor allowing soft starting and controlled deceleration as well as optimal adjustment of the cutting speed to the workpiece processed.
- The MAXI 6 COMPACT CNC control developed for the Push_Cut_CX II series is available with an operating terminal fitted either directly to the cross-cut station or to a separate bracket. On standard systems, without multi-strand belt conveyor, the electrical cabinet is located below the push-feed system which saves space and simplifies commissioning.
- The Push_Cut_CX II is available in right-hand or left-hand design and in inclined or horizontal position to meet specific customer requirements. The well proven inclined position continues to ensure accurate workpiece guidance. The optional horizontal version is of advantage if the Push_Cut_CX II is to be combined with handling components, such as destacking or stacking systems, printer, etc. which leads to a substantial increase in the efficiency of production. The convenient saw blade replacement from the front has been adopted from the previous model.
The Push_Cut_CX II works with partial or full optimization. It is ideally suitable where no defects are to be cut out. However, it is also available with an optional luminescent scanner to detect crayon marks applied to the workpieces for defect cutting or code lines for processing different timber grades. With a Push_Cut_CX II joiners, packaging and pallet manufacturers, window producers and other users work considerably more efficiently, safely and comfortably.
The first machines of the new type, both in standard and horizontal version, as a Push_Cut_CX II and a Push_Cut_CX-Z II have already been delivered and proved successful in use.
To see the new Push_Cut_CX II visit us PAUL at the LIGNA Show on Booth C 06 in Hall 12.
<- Back to: Home