CNC Optimizing Cross-Cut Line Series RAPID
The RAPID Series CNC cross-cut systems are designed for continuous heavy-duty operation. With this series PAUL offers profitable solutions for all industrial requirements in the field of high-performance cross-cutting with maximum timber yield.
Unlike other high-speed CNC cross-cut systems, the PAUL RAPID features two saw blades working independently of each other. This feature ensures more reliable waste disposal and thus an appreciable increase in the uptime and efficiency of the system.
- 3 driven top and bottom feed rollers of 110 mm diameter for a powerful, yet smooth power transmission, even with warped workpieces and high feed speeds
- Heavy-duty gear drive unit
- 2 overhead saw blades - one of them exclusively for trailing end cuts ensuring that even random length offcuts at the board end are cut without any interference
- Optimum waste disposal
- Extremely robust, basically technically conservative and transparent construction
- Outstanding cut-to-length accuracy
- Efficient dust extraction