We develop automatic stackers for mechanical stacking of wood and for mounting on cross-cut systems. These can be used for order picking or buffer storage and preparation for transport of cut material. This additional automation feature downstream from the cross-cut saw permits the further reduction of labour costs.
The fixed lengths are pushed off the sorting conveyor onto the automatic stacker, arranged in layers and then deposited on pallets or similar sub-constructions. Using the optionally available stick magazine, stabilization sticks can be inserted after a programmable number of layers.
Enjoy the following benefits of automatic stackers:
- Effective reduction of labour costs
- Affordable retrofitting with length sorting from PAUL or other handling devices
- High output of up to 60 workpieces per minute
- Improved stability of the timber stack due to staggered formation of layers (in most cases stabilization sticks can be dispensed with)
- Automatic stick magazine available
- Easy removal of the timber stack (a Euro pallet or similar sub-construction can be placed in the scissor lift table)
- Unlimited number of automatic stackers possible
- Automatic discharge of the full stack can be implemented by a chain conveyor